Kids love their time spending by doing some creativity in their pass time. That is why we wanted to make a compilation of the easy arts and crafts for kids that we have on the web. We have grouped them by materials and themes.
Fan: Arts And Crafts For Kids
Craft for Mothers Day
If you are looking for creative and different gifts for mom, dare to surprise her with some practical paper fans. With these arts and crafts for kids, you have no excuse. You will see how simple it is.
- Stamped gift paper
- Liquid glue
- Paper hole punch
- 2 ice cream sticks
- Acrylic paint
- Cut 3 rectangles of gift paper 10 cm wide by 30 cm long and glue them together forming a strip of paper approximately 90 cm long.
- We make folds on the entire surface of the paper on one side and the other on accordion leaving about 1 cm between fold and fold.
- With the paper completely folded, we drill one end and secure it with a pin. Then, we paint the ice cream sticks with acrylic paint and let them dry.
- We stick the two sticks in the first and last fold of paper and we already have a fantastic fan for mom.
Jar For Pencils
SPECIAL CRAFTSMANSHIP FOR FATHER’S DAY
Other arts and crafts for kids to make Father’s Day special. Do not you know what to give Daddy? We offer you a nice craft that will surely make you smile. Surprise him.
- Small tin
- White adhesive paper
- Marker pen
- Photography of 8.5 x 5.5 cm
- Liquid glue
- Stickers to decorate
- We reuse a small tin can. Download and print the template on white adhesive paper.
- We cut the template with the help of a cutter. Carefully, we also cut the place of the photo in the template. Next, we mark the place of the photo with a marker on the tin.
- Stick the image onto the can with liquid glue and carefully place the template on top.
- We decorate with stickers and ready to surprise dad.
Easy Paper Crafts For Children
A simple and entertaining craft for children with which they can decorate their room, these butterflies made with magazine sheets are a very easy papercraft.
Choose the most beautiful and colorful pages of a magazine to make these beautiful paper butterflies. In addition to decorating their room, children will learn to improve their psychomotor skills.
- Pipe cleaner
TIPS: To make the butterflies look prettier, use bright and colorful pages. Keep in mind the colors of the child’s room to match. You can also use white sheets and paint them later.
- For each butterfly take two pages of the magazine.
- Cut out two squares one of 10 cm on each side and another of 12 cm.
- Fold a 30 cm pipe cleaner in half and pull out a small loop. Join the butterfly-shaped squares and cente them inside the pipe cleaner.
To secure the wings, twist the pipe cleaner above and below them, and curl the ends for the antennas.